Tuesday, November 13, 2007

RADIO RESUME

(Dated Jan.15th 2007)

***This is a great one as well, just due to the great lengths i went for a response. Some of my Previous Letters had gotten me onto a major radio show. As the live show went on it was asked why i write these. I told the co-host Nira i want her Job, this letter was written after i got off the Air. Now the attention these got me was incredible, my blog was now getting thousands of daily readers...which worked well for me... When "BOSS CHRIS" failed to respond after a week, i posted the letter including this heading***

THAT LINK IS DIRECTLY TO HIS PERSONAL EMAIL ANYONE WHO WANTS ME TO GET A RESPONSE SEND HIM A MESSAGE TELLING HIM TO GET BACK TO ME!!! I WROTE HIM A WEEK AGO AND HE STILL HAS SAID NOTHING


Well hello there Chris Meyer!

I'm hoping this is addressed to the correct person. I have written a few letters to random places in the last 2-3 weeks and have been posting them as a blog on my myspace. I was able to get Kid Carson to take a look last night. I awake this morning to my cell phone ringing off the hook with 15 missed calls by 830. Well what a wonderful way to wake up! My letters being read and discussed on the Air. I called in and was put on the air without any kind of wait, and the discussion led to WHAT the purpose of these letters is. There really is no point other than the entertainment of myself. I am informally applying for a job to be on the show with Kid Carson, it came up in discussing (on Air) that i want Nira's job and we'll turn it into the man show in the mornings.She asked how i'd do it, to which i replied "write a letter of course." I have an extensive resumee that i will send if your interested. To catch your attention heres a few examples:

1. I can run really fast
2. I can almost dunk a basketball (ALMOST)
3. I once caught a humming bird with my bare hands
4. I sponsor a child though Christians Childrens Fund
5. I'm quick with words, and quite witty in banter
7. I can count to like a billion

HUH ? hows that sound ? If not i understand, im pretty sure the United Nations should be responding about a job annnnnnyyyyy day now.

Anthony Morris
CEO of Complaining about useless things INC.

P.S. if you could pass this message on to Kid Carson and Nira that would be great and i'll keep a possition open in the United Nations for you if you fail at running a Radio station.

***************************RESPONSE**********************************
***6 days with nothing, but when i posted the letter anyhow, with his personal email i received this the next morning***

Hi Anthony, I'd admire your enthusiasm! At this time we're not looking... but keep in touch! you never know! Usually we require a background in the biz so if you're really interested you should consider a b'casting school.

Chris M.

***pretty weak, but that aside the was something that made it all worth it, i received an additional email from a woman who works as his assistant i believe it was? I hd tried to find it prior to transfering these over, as it was sent to my Myspace Inbox, but to no avail...the just of it was how i made everyones day by pissing Chris off with over 400 emails from random people telling him to reply***

No comments: